My Friends

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CornerStone Farms

This wknd I spent a couple days at my Aunt's place just outside Orangeville. Her husband works for Cornerstone Farms and the boss couple go south with the horses for the winter. Since they have never seen their home in the winter, Aunt Linda asked if I would come up and take some photo's. Of course, I wouldn't miss the opportunity! The farm is gorgeous. These photo's are of the main house and the grounds. There is acres and acres of trails and if you're lucky (I wasn't unfortunately) you will see deer and there's also a coyote hanging around the back corner of the property as well.

Stay tuned as I have a few more to post tmw!










3 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Beautiful!!!!!!! Thank you.

Love Aunt Linda (via email)

Karen Wilson said...

Hi

Nice shots. A very pretty place. To bad you didn't get there to take real wintery pictures. Almost over form the looks of it there. Lucky them.

(email comment)

Denise Pustelniak said...

COOL!!!Neat pics, love the effects!