My Friends

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Joys Of Living In The "Country"

Although we don't live in the true "country" we consider where we live to be very much like it. We're close to the water on one side, yet at the end of our dead end street is a forest area. So we have the best of both worlds and you never know what you'll see! 2 summers ago there were 2 deer running down the middle of our rd and of course by the time I realized what I was actually seeing, they were gone - yesterday morning, this little guy was hanging around the bird feeder while his/her friend was in our backyard trying to figure out how to get through our fence!! I admit, I'm not a morning person, but this time of the yr makes me think different - the birds, the wildlife - it's pretty neat!



1 comment:

Denise Pustelniak said...

It is pretty neat! What good pic!